What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide that teaches you improve your article marketing efforts
- Teaching you to effortlessly create unique articles at the speed of “thought”
- Allowing you to perform quality article rewrites, literally in minutes
- Helping you massively increase their article marketing productivity
- Helping you earn a lot more money with your article marketing
- Helping you double your article marketing productivity
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. WordFlood 2.0 scores 71.55/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.wordflood.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: wordflood.com you’ll also be taken through to wordflood.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)